Avionic Equipment is exposed to several kind of environmental conditions. All of these conditions can influence the function and life time of the System. To qualify new equipment for the equivalent environment several tests have to be performed.
In cooperation with our standing test partners we offer a wide range of environmental tests according to RTCA DO-160, MIL-Standards (MIL-STD-451F, MIL-STD-704A, MIL-STD-810) as well as customer specified norms.
We are pleased to assume your complete planing and realisation of all tests finally based on qualified test reports.
- Section 4 - Temperature and Altitude
- Section 5 - Temperature Variation
- Section 6 - Humidity
- Section 7 - Operational Shocks and Crash Safety
- Section 8 - Vibration
- Section 10 - Waterproofness
- Section 12 - Sand and Dust
- Section 14 - Salt Fog
- Section 15 - Magnetic Effect
- Section 16 - Power Input
- Section 17 - Voltage Spike
- Section 18 - Audio Frequency Conducted Susceptibility - Power Input
- Section 19 - Induced Signal Susceptibility
- Section 20 - Radio Frequency Susceptibility (Radiated and Conducted)
- Section 21 - Emission of Radio Frequency Energy
- Section 22 - Lightning Induced Transient Susceptibility
- Section 23 - Lightning Direct Effects
- Section 24 - Icing
- Section 25 - Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)